From the clean sophisticated lines of painted trim to the timeless quality of solid wood, millwork is the final touch that will enhance any room with a finish that expresses your personal style.
- Crown - Covering the area where the walls and ceiling meet. A combination of crown build up takes the art of decoration to another level of design possibilities.
- Baseboard - A baseboard runs along the length of a wall on the floor to conceal carpet, hardwood or other flooring gaps or imperfections.
- Casings - Trim for your door and window openings.
- Chair Rails - Acts as a protective barrier against chairs being pushed back against the walls.
- Mantels - Make your fireplace a focal point with a custom mantel. Whether it's cold outside or the middle of July, we want you to be excited to gather around your fireplace.
- Flex Trim - This resin moulding is flexible, durable and can easily fit into those hard to trim areas.
The staircase in your home is more than a simple way to get from one floor to another. It is one of the most dramatic focal points in the home.
- Handrails - Turn your staircase into a showcase with this wonderful piece of workmanship.
- Newels - The Anchor or support posts. Luxurious and economical options.
- Treads - Feel the confidence of durability under your feet.
- Risers - Give your stairs a capable distinguished look.
- Balusters - Much like jewelry, balusters will add the final touch to your stairway.
There is more than paint and wallpaper as decorative finishes for your walls. Wainscot and paneling are great solutions to create three-dimensional effects and provide some relief for bare white walls.
Used inside to cordon off space or outside to prop a porch, pillars carry a load of character. Architectural columns come in varied materials including wood, fiberglass, and cellular PVC.